UNDERTALE  Fanfiction Recommendation List

Closing Thoughts

As a whole, the UNDERTALE fandom is bursting with creativity and talent, and those of us lacking in skill compensate with love. There are so many of us who adore Sans, who want to see more of him, who want to do things to him and make him do things to us.... At times I'm overcome with gratitude for all the Sans fans of this world, all of us united by our appreciation for one punny little skeleton. It's an appreciation of unspeakable magnitudes.

I'll try to speak to it now.

To Fanfic Authors Everywhere

To everyone on my reclist, everyone in my bookmarks, everyone on AO3, everyone writing for UNDERTALE... Hell, to everyone who has ever published fanfiction online for free...

☆ THANK YOU!!! ☆

I am blessed to live in a world where I can type "sans undertale" into a search bar and find thousands of stories to read. I only live in this world because of your passion, your creativity, and your willingness to share your work with me, an internet stranger.

Whatever it is that motivates your writing— love of the craft, an idea you can't put down, or just for fun— hold on tight to that energy. It'll take you far. And don't forget the deceptively simple act of clicking "publish," not when untold amounts of bravery and generosity are behind that button press.

It's one thing to write privately, and another to make your work freely available on the world wide web— a web bettered by your efforts. Every word contributes to this lovely world we're living in.

People like you make it worth it, so I'll say it again:
thank you! │